- Rare Gas
- Krypton Gases
- Neon Gas
- Xenon Gas
Mgc has expanded its offering to include Rare GASES. Neon, krypton and xenon, the rare or noble gases, are only present in the air in trace amounts.
- Krypton is used in various research programs and for certain ion lasers
- Krypton is used in incandescent lamps, mixed with nitrogen and argon
- In laboratories, krypton is used for calibration standards for mass spectrometry
xenon can also be used as sputtering gases.
Neon Gas is Used in
- Signs, in mixtures with Argon (Neon lights)
- Low consumption glow lamps
Neon is also used as a carrier gas in chromotography for special applications and is also used in plasma tv screens.
Neon also plays a key role in ophthalmology as one of the mixtures (neon ,fluorine and argon)
The major application for Xenon is the lighting industry.
- Incandescent lamps
- Iodine lamps (car head lights)
- Cinema projection lamps
xenon is also used in some types of ion and excimer lasers